9 Best Womens Hiking Boots Wide Feet
Updated on: June 2023
Best Womens Hiking Boots Wide Feet in 2023
Clorts Women's Classic Hiking Boots Waterproof Suede Leather Lightweight Hiking Shoes Grey/Pink US Women Size 7.5 Medium Width
- Ventilation & Waterproofing: Suede leather and waterproof nanofiber membrane for excellent water resistance and air permeability; the breathable upper and insole further increases breathability
- Superb Comfort: Padded collar and tongue for a supportive and snug fit; Anti-fatigue insole for arch support; the lining protects your feet against rubbing and hugs your feet comfortably for long distance trails
- Cushioning and Support: EVA midsole cushions the foot with each step and provides excellent stability; it helps add shock absorption and reduces impact on rough terrain, ensuring an easy walk with every step
- Anti-skid Performance: Rubber outsole with varied and deep lugs for high traction to enhance grip over wet and dry surface with ease; TPU supportive shank adds stability and support, preventing ankle sprain
- Top Choice for Adventure: One-piece tongue ensures that water, dirt and debris will not enter the boots. Protective rubber toe caps protect your feet from trail hazards; lightweight design for hiking, backpacking, trekking, cycling, hunting, skiing, climbing, daily wear and more
Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Quarry/Cool Wave, 9.5 Wide US
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber.
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Breathable mesh textile, leather upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction.
- Hook and loop closure system; How to Measure: Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement. Read measurement and compare to size chart. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country's shoe measurement standard.
KEEN Women's Targhee II Outdoor Shoe, Black Olive/Mineral Blue, 9 M US
XYH Shoe Stretcher for Ladies Boots Stretching Hiking/Work Boots/Boot Stretcher Universal for Size Women and Men Pink
- SHOE SIZE: Shoe Stretcher Suitable for women size 3.5-11.5 men size 5-10.5 Transform tight shoes into perfectly fitting comfortable Boots, with Extra Long Shaft to Easily Stretch Boots to Women and Men.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Reduce the use of extra accessories is very convenient, Boot Stretcher Can help with many foot problems/pain caused by tight Boots, The longer the women shoe stretcher is inside, the more your shoes will stretch.
- DURABLE BUILD: Made from tough polyurethane plastic premium steel shaft, which makes it more durable. it won't cause any hurt to your hand nor your shoes, these outstanding shoe stretcher for Boots can be used for years to come.
- USE METHOD: Boot stretcher women Just insert the into the Boots and then turn the knob clockwise to begin stretching the Boots. Leave the shoe stretchers in overnight, or for 12-24 hours. The longer the shoe stretcher is inside, the more your shoes will stretch.
- BEST GIFTS: Shoe expanders are an ideal gift Best choice for your family or friends for Birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Mother Day.XYH shoe stretchers are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. we provide 90 days warranty time if you have any question please contact with us.
TimberlanD Women's White LeDge MiD Ankle Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 M US
- WHITE LEDGE WOMENS HIKING BOOTS feature premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for comfort and durability, seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry in any weather, and rustproof, speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- NOT JUST FOR THE TRAIL: Whether you're trekking the mountains or hiking downtown streets, Timberland has the styles you'll love to wear. From ankle boots & sneaker boots to sandals & boat shoes, Timberland will keep you on your feet & looking fabulous.
- TIMBERLAND BOOTS are synonymous with quality workmanship. Whether you're looking for mens boots, womens boots, or kids boots, Timberland has you covered. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland isn't just for high-quality mens, womens, and kids boots. We have the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: See how Timberland's line of outdoor wear stacks up to hiking boots, casual shoes, and street boots from brands like Keen, Lucky, Toms, Dansko, Doc Martens, Uggs, Skechers, Vionic, Maelstrom, Justin, Hunter, Bogs, Nike, or Sorel.
Mountain Warehouse Adventurer Womens Boots - Ladies Summer Shoes Black 6 M US Women
- Waterproof - This womens footwear has a rainproof material that is breathable and keeps you dry
- Synthetic Upper - Durable and breathable, a lighter style of ladies footwear for walking & hiking
- Mesh lining - Provides ventilation to help keep your feet dry
- Sturdy grip - Better flexibility, durable and longlasting
- Cushioned Footbed - Moulded fit, cushioning and extra comfort
Sorel - Women's Out 'N About Plus Waterproof Boot, Leather/Felt, Quarry, 8 M US
- RAIN-DEFYING: Crafted of a waterproof leather-and-felt combination and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- COMFY AND COZY: Removable molded EVA footbed with luxurious faux shearling lining offers cozy comfort inside and out
- PREMIUM TRACTION: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole ensures slip-proof traction during downpours
- BUILT FOR RAINY DAYS: The Out 'N About Plus Boot is designed to keep you comfortably dry through all-day drizzles
- FUNCTION MEETS FASHION: SOREL creates bold, always-ready footwear that's built to take on non-stop days and nights in the city
Superfeet GREEN Full Length Insole, Green, x-Large F: 12.5+ US Womens / 11.5 - 13 US Mens
- DEEP HEEL CUP - Superfeets widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING - All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- STABILIZER CAP - The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Drizzle/Mint, 9 W US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Vibram TC5+ sole
Hut Hiking Around the World
For hikers that hate to sleep on the ground, hut hiking is a welcomed respite for your tired body and feet. Primitive campsites all over the world have been replaced with beds and more. Find out what hut hiking is and how you can do it too.
What is hut hiking?
Hut hiking is like island hopping, except you are in the woods, on a mountain, or in the jungle. Nights are spent far from roads and cities in trailside huts and cabins, and during the day you hike until you reach the next stop. Most people stop a couple of times during the day to rest and eat. Hut hiking offers more comfort than camping and saves you the weight of having to carry tent supplies. The environment is much like staying in hostels, but without the all night partying. Often you share the same space with other guests and it is not unusual to see communal kitchens, bathrooms, and bunk houses.
Many hikes take 3-6 days or more to complete fully, but you can just go overnight if you like. Most of the prized peaks are only a day's walk away so you can easily return the next day, or continue traveling for a few days if you are more adventurous.
How much does hut hiking cost?
The fees vary widely all over the world. Typically you can expect a basic hut to go for about $10 a night and up to $85 for a fully catered stay. Huts in Europe usually fall somewhere in the middle, but look out for "Euro Huts" because they do not go out of their way to accommodate; it's simply a bed and a roof for a night. What's best is that most of the huts and lodges are cheap, there are no tourists, and no souvenir shops to waste your money in.
What should you bring?
You should only bring what's absolutely necessary, and only the bare minimum. No one cares if you wear the same shorts or shirt for three days. Of course, bring a change of clothes for after the hike so you can get out of the sweaty ones and wash them. Some people swear by their sweaters and slippers on chilly nights, and an extra blanket or sleeping bag may not hurt. You should also bring some snacks and water, as well as lunch and cooking supplies if necessary. The more you carry the heavier your load will be, so only bring what you really need.
Where are the huts?
The huts and hut hiking trails are mostly located anywhere in and around large mountains, but can also be found in some wooded areas and jungle environments. Some of the huts are highly developed like Hutten in Switzerland and Germany, and Rifugios in Italy, or Cabanes in France. Other huts are the simplest offering hikers a bed to sleep in and roof over their heads like the Len Foote Hike Inn in Georgia or the Granite Park Chalet in Glacier National Park. Hiking huts are located all over the world in places like Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, Switzerland, and Canada.
If you are comfortable hiking or walking for a few hours you will have no problem finding the huts since most of them are only a tier or two away from the base of the mountains. In the Alps it is only a 5-8 mile hike in between huts and most of the trails are fine for the inexperienced hiker. For the more experienced hiker looking for adventure and danger, some of the huts skirt glaciers and rocky cliffs that are much harder to get to.
What if I get lost?
It is almost impossible to get lost when hut hiking. Usually the trails that lead to and in between huts are well trodden and clearly marked. If you are worried about getting lost carry a map and a compass. There are always plenty of people trekking so if you want a hiking companion or group they are always there, if you want them. Another way to not get lost is to not wander too far from the campsites and beaten trails.
What are the sleeping quarters like?
Well, at least you will have a bed and a roof over your head, with the added bonus of a postcard view. Most hiking hut accommodations are shared bunks that can fit 6-12 people a night. Some of the huts and cabins have private rooms as well as bathrooms, but for the most part everything is communal. All the beds have some sort of mattress, but not always linens. Bring a sleeping bag or bed liner because most of the huts do not offer linens unless they are staffed.
What do you eat?
One of the best kept secrets about hut hiking other than its spectacular views is often the food. Everything always seems to taste better after a day of hiking, but that's not the only reason the food tastes better at the huts. In the Alps the kitchens of the lodges and cabins are staffed to serve 4 course meals and wine, but in other lodges you will also consume hearty and flavorful soups and stews, rich salads and greens, and sometimes meat and cheese. Self service huts, like the ones in New Zealand have stoves, but you have to bring and cook your own meals. This is fun too though because most people share culture over meals prepared by people from all over the world. It is not unusual to sit down to dinner with 20 or more people. The communal setting allows you to enjoy each others company and learn a little bit about culture.
What kind of people will you meet?
Anyone who loves to travel knows they love it because of the people. It's not about the journey or where you are heading; it's about who you meet along the way and what they share with you. The trails are popular with locals, hikers, and foreigners. It isn't unusual to spend your morning hiking with Swedish and Germans, to have lunch with a French man, and spend your nights with Asians and Indians, the possibilities are endless. It is typical for 50 to 100 people to be at the sight of one hut, at one time. On some days, hundreds of people may pass through one single hut or lodge. You will meet people from all over the world and share great stories, food, music, and laughter.